Want your Facebook posts to get noticed?
I’m usually not a strict rule follower, but when the rules are easy to follow and get you results, I’m on board!
We’ve defined 5 simple rules to getting your posts noticed on Facebook:
1. Be Consistent. Post regularly, be in front of your audience on a regular basis.
2. Use an image that grabs attention. Would this image make you stop scrolling to find out more?
3. Provide great content. Make it interesting, useful, fun, unique!
4. Speak in a language that people understand. Let your personality shine!
5. Call to action: Like, Share, Comment, Click, Call? Want do you want your readers to do next? Tell them; invite them to connect.
The rules are simple, but they do take time and planning to put in place.
Need help getting your practice noticed in all the right ways? Let CareLink Communications help you put these rules into action.