Patient education was an important part of the care plan for this ophthalmic practice. Together, we created this blog post which provided the information that diabetic patients needed to protect their vision from diabetic eye disease.
This blog has multiple marketing uses.
- Waiting room/office display
- Patient education hand-out
- Email copy to all patients
- Distributed to referring doctors for their patients
- Promoted on Facebook to “share” with our patients’ friends and family who have concerns about diabetic care.
- Posted on Twitter with the hashtag #diabetes, so that it will be included for people searching for diabetic information.
One blog post = multiple opportunities!