So, How are your New Year’s Resolutions Going?
It’s been a month. Have you stuck to your goals and maintained your plan, improving your your life for the New Year? It’s not too late to make and to implement resolutions for your business.
I had a client who had a yellow sticky note on his monitor that said “Facebook”. He looked at that note every day. It was a reminder to post something on his business Facebook page. His daughter had set the page up for him, and he was going to start using it to bring in new business.
Eventually, the note lost its stickiness and fell off of the monitor. It got buried in his desk among his other papers. He hadn’t posted anything to Facebook…despite his best intentions, his daughter’s reminders and the yellow sticky note.
The Facebook post was always an afterthought. He would get to it after he saw patients, after he finished charts, after he took care of medicare and insurance paperwork. He never had time. He didn’t have a plan. He couldn’t keep his resolution to get his promote his practice on social media.
So we helped him to keep his resolution to himself and to his business. He handed over his sticky note to CareLink and we started keeping his resolutions for him.
- We wrote the blogs that offered great advice to patients on staying healthy.
- We posted to Facebook so that people would click and go to the practice website.
- We gathered patient reviews and shared them on social media.
- We spread the word about their convenient hours, plentiful parking and insurances accepted.
- We shared the unique qualities of their private practice that set them apart from their big hospital competitors.
He kept his resolution, with a little help from us. Achieving your goals doesn’t mean that you have to do it yourself.
Goal setting, planning and executing your marketing plans takes time, energy and expertise. We have that at CareLink. Contact us to see how we can help you keep your resolutions. We know that making resolutions is easy…keeping them is where we come in.
Email us for more information on growing your business.