Facebook Advertising has lots of choices.
Consider your goals and select the best “Call to Action.”
Let’s break it down:
When someone reads your Facebook ad, what is the next step you want them to take. Here are some of the choices:
- Learn More – click to go to your website to see more details and all that you have to offer
- “LIKE” your page – so you build your reach every time you post
- Install an app – get them to download and use your product
- Invite to an event – have them come in for a special event
- Claim an offer – give them an immediate incentive for buying your product
- Generate more leads – ask them for their email, so you include them on future emails.
It came up in the center of my news feed, so as I’m reading posts from my friends, I scroll right down to it.
Note the other ad to the right that appears in the sidebar with the boys from Home Improvement. The ad from The Mayo Clinic is more prominent since it appears in the center of my screen. I know that it is an ad because it has the word Sponsored (1) in the header.
This ad has two “Call to Action” buttons.
- They are looking for more page Likes (2), they ask readers to click on the tab to like their page
- They are encouraging you to click to Learn More (3), which directs you to their website.
- As with most facebook posts, you also have the option to Like, Comment, and Share (4) this link, so that the viewer can spread the word with people who might be interested.
Online advertising allows your potential clients to respond immediately. With a click of a button, customers can connect with your business, buy a product, or follow your story.
Make sure that your facebook ads offer the best options to help you reach your advertising goals. Ready to get started? Contact Us!